Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst customer service and unlock issue

Options
  • 17-10-2016 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

I requested my unlock code from eir there recently. Around 14 days later I recieved the code to unlock my phone. I put in a SIM card over the weekend and it came up to enter the unlock code and I entered the code given and it just keeps sayin not working or something to that effect.

I contacted Eir this morning and got the rudest man ever. Who basically told me he didn't make the phones and there's nothing he can do and if I want it unlocked go into one of those phone shops and pay for it. This guy was the worst person I have ever spoken to and should never be working in a customer environment. Eir is who I had the contract with and who I purchased the phone off and feel it's three responsibility to unlock the phone.

I have been very happy with the Eir service up until today and I have to purchase 3 bill phones later on today for business and I can tell you now that this mans attitude and the way he spoke to me has made me not go to Eir to purchase these phones.

I now want to know what your going to do to sort my phone out and get it unlocked before I get the other phones all switched over to other providers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I requested my unlock code from eir there recently. Around 14 days later I recieved the code to unlock my phone. I put in a SIM card over the weekend and it came up to enter the unlock code and I entered the code given and it just keeps sayin not working or something to that effect.

I contacted Eir this morning and got the rudest man ever. Who basically told me he didn't make the phones and there's nothing he can do and if I want it unlocked go into one of those phone shops and pay for it. This guy was the worst person I have ever spoken to and should never be working in a customer environment. Eir is who I had the contract with and who I purchased the phone off and feel it's three responsibility to unlock the phone.

I have been very happy with the Eir service up until today and I have to purchase 3 bill phones later on today for business and I can tell you now that this mans attitude and the way he spoke to me has made me not go to Eir to purchase these phones.

I now want to know what your going to do to sort my phone out and get it unlocked before I get the other phones all switched over to other providers.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Dublinhurler,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, I'm so sorry to hear you had this experience. Sincere apologies, this is definitely not the experience we aim to provide. Can you PM me your mobile number & pin & I will take a look into this? [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I will also pass on all your feedback to the agent you spoke to.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement