Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Junction Box Removed

Options
  • 17-10-2016 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

There is a junction box on our house, we are getting work done need it removed. I spoke to an engineer and he wants to charge me to get it removed and to put it back.

We do not want the box on our property, who can I talk to?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

LiamooD wrote: »
    Hi

There is a junction box on our house, we are getting work done need it removed. I spoke to an engineer and he wants to charge me to get it removed and to put it back.

We do not want the box on our property, who can I talk to?

Thanks

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]LiamooD,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. All requests such as this would need to be requested in writing to[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] eir Plant Alterations, you need to include[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]·             Name[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]·         Address and contact no (landline and mobile)[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]·         Description of request[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]These requests can be sent to -[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Eir[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Plant alterations[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]eircom AEH[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Keanes rd,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Tycor[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Waterford[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Or[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You can email directly plantalterations@eircom.ie [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LiamooD

Thanks Pamela, I will try this.

Has anyone else had experience of getting a junction box removed.  Did you have to pay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

LiamooD wrote: »
    Thanks Pamela, I will try this.

Has anyone else had experience of getting a junction box removed.  Did you have to pay?

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]LiamooD,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]you can read more on this here http://support.eir.ie/article/plantalterations[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement