Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co2 cartridges - where to buy?

Options
  • 17-10-2016 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Without going the route of the big bulk order which I see has been done here a couple times previously, where do you guys buy CO2 cartridges from?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

There used to be a lad selling them on adverts.ie I haven't seen them up in a while.

Alternatively bulk order and sell the extras on yourself to cover your own costs. I'd say there'd be a fair few on here that would buy some.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

aldi, hit and miss who still has them but i got 10 16g for €8 recently

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    There used to be a lad selling them on adverts.ie I haven't seen them up in a while.

Alternatively bulk order and sell the extras on yourself to cover your own costs. I'd say there'd be a fair few on here that would buy some.

I had a look on Adverts and Done Deal alright but no luck.

stecleary wrote: »
    aldi, hit and miss who still has them but i got 10 16g for €8 recently

Ok, cheers for that, I'll give it a try. Thought there'd be no hope with Lidl/Aldi at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

muggles wrote: »
    Ok, cheers for that, I'll give it a try. Thought there'd be no hope with Lidl/Aldi at this stage.

They wont be where the usual deals are, look where they move all the older stock to, I know my local one always moves the older deals to where you seem to be able to buy christmas stuff all year round. usually with all the ainsley harriott currys that never sell

• Advertisement

Are you looking for many of them?

Are you looking for many of them?

Not really, ten or 15 at most if I was to order them online somewhere. Four or five if I could walk into the likes of Lidl or Aldi and buy them.

muggles wrote: »
    Not really, ten or 15 at most if I was to order them online somewhere. Four or five if I could walk into the likes of Lidl or Aldi and buy them.

I have some at home I could part with five if they're of any use.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

I have some at home I could part with five if they're of any use.

Ah that's very kind of you to offer.

I think I might just buy the box of 30, can get them delivered as far as Parcel Motel for £30. With FX rate as it is at moment plus PM charge all in, they'll work out about €1.27 each. I can split them between one or two others.

https://www.co2cartridges.co.uk/mosa-co2-16g-threaded-box-of-30

• Advertisement

Yep, that's just what I was looking at. Can't seem to find much better online.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Obviously not as cheap, but if looking for smaller quantities, swimcyclerun.com normally have them in. And I've always found their next day delivery to be next day (unlike other island of Ireland retailers).

Advertisement