Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How is this trolling?

Options
  • 17-10-2016 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭

Mod said no

Out of all the posts in that thread today, how is this considering trolling?
    Liverpool fans on here.

Sore losers but without a doubt the worst type of winner you could come across.

Without a doubt the worst fan of any sporting discipline in the history of mankind.

Still think this is worthy of a card since it's attacking the poster but nothing done as it's a cmod

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=101373677&postcount=83

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Are you disputing a card or ban? Please clarify.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

card

Ah, OK. I was a bit confused when you linked to another member's post.

Please confirm that you've attempted to resolve this directly with the moderator. When you've done that I'll ask a Sports CMod to take care of your appeal.

Just for clarification - your appeal will be in relation to your actions only. The actions of other members are not up for discussion here.

tHB

Well the whole basis of my appeal was on that other posts not warranting a card where the charter was broke.

However I think none of these posts do deserve a card but if that's not being looked at then there is no point.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Actually there is a point. Your post is a blatant attempt to wind up Liverpool fans ahead of tonight's match. So blatant I am considering upgrading this to a red card. So other than pointing the finger at any Liverpool fan who may have responded to your trolling, please provide me with a reason why I should not upgrade it

• Advertisement

Nice response, go ahead and issue the red card then if you feel it warrants one. I'm not pleading in public.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK. Will do. I presume this dispute can be marked resolved

After a couple of PM conversations, I've reopened this appeal to see if it can be brought to a mutually satisfactory conclusion.

tHB

The OP has indicated via PM that they do not wish to pursue this appeal.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement