Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

E-shop.ie

• 17-10-2016 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Anyone ever order anything off this site?
    A friend ordered 2 days ago and never received a confirmation email
    From them and he thought that was weird, so tried ringing them today and
    it was ringing like the phone was in a different country and no one answered?

I had a look through some old boards posts and a few people were getting fake
    Tanks off them a few years ago? I'm thinking he should try and cancel his order somehow!

Can anyone recommend any good Irish vaping sites for getting stuff off?
    I want to get a few things myself but when I google for Irish vaping sites there
    seams to be 100s of them.

Any help appreciated thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Tell him check his junk email. If he ordered Saturday, it won't be sent until today, so earliest he would get it is tomorrow.

Also check his account on the website maybe?

Never ordered from them but seen plenty of people on the FB group recommend them.

Other Irish vendors of note (and others will probably post any I forget as there are lots of excellent Irish vendors:

E-smokeireland
    Thebestshop
    Efag
    E-lixor
    Perfect vaping
    Vaporium
    E-smaug
    Republicofvape
    Vintage vape rooms

Worth shopping around as some may be cheaper than others for certain things

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

moleyv wrote: »
    Tell him check his junk email. If he ordered Saturday, it won't be sent until today, so earliest he would get it is tomorrow.

Also check his account on the website maybe?

Never ordered from them but seen plenty of people on the FB group recommend them.

Other Irish vendors of note (and others will probably post any I forget as there are lots of excellent Irish vendors:

E-smokeireland
    Thebestshop
    Efag
    E-lixor
    Perfect vaping
    Vaporium
    E-smaug
    Republicofvape
    Vintage vape rooms

Worth shopping around as some may be cheaper than others for certain things

He just text me before your reply, confirmation email was in his junk folder😉
    I'll have a look at some of them sites.

Thanks for the info!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

duckman!! wrote:
    Thanks for the info!!

No worries. As I said I know I am forgetting some other good ones.

Generally the Irish vendors have excellent customer service and any of them that slipped in standards would quickly lose out. Irish vendors generally are more expensive but you will normally get your order next business day.

Better value from the UK normally and you can get things for very cheap from China. You just have longer delivery times.

There are plenty of discount codes too. I can never remember them all but post here or in the general thread and someone might sort you out.

I can only remember the e smokeireland one is 'boards'. Its too easy to remember.

I think the bestshop is 'irishvape'. There is definitely one for efag too. Those are the three I have used most often from Ireland. But as I said, shop around. Prices can vary hugely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭j26m

It's my local shop - they're good. I've never ordered online though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

This is a good list. No idea when it gets updated though but it has a lot on it already.

http://www.vapingireland.com/Home/Vendors

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

VapeRUs & Artisan eLiquids closed down,they were excellent vendors...

I use http://puremist.co.uk/pure-mist-mods a lot of times for new stuff that's just come out & using Parcel Motel...

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

The eshop is very good, I order regularly online and have never been let down, next day delivery, they do very large bottles of e liquid for reasonable money. This shop has been a life saver since I upgraded to the Aspire Cleito tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

j26m wrote: »
    It's my local shop - they're good. I've never ordered online though!

I envy you, I wish they would open a store in Galway.

Advertisement