If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price beat Roberts Stream 93i

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Unfit,
    no problem matching that - we will do it at £134 including shipping 

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭unfit2006

Unfit,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for that . If I order today, how soon could you post it out to me ?  I need it kind of urgently.

cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Hi John,
    Does this radio run the app that plays back archives from the RTE, BBC etc?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

unfit2006 wrote: »
    Unfit,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for that . If I order today, how soon could you post it out to me ?  I need it kind of urgently.

cheers.
    Thanks for the order  - will get it shipped for you tomorrow

Brian

dixiefly wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Does this radio run the app that plays back archives from the RTE, BBC etc?

Thanks
    Thanks Dixiefly

This one got a firmware upgrade to now play BBC archived programs over Internet radio. http://www.radio-now.co.uk/news695-roberts-93i-istream2-firmware-updates-bbc-listen-again.htm
    I'm unsure about RTE at the minute but if they are available on internet radio, I don't see why it wouldn't be available.I'll see what I can find out for you

Cheers
    Brian

• Advertisement

Unfit,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

cheers.

Brian
    Brian,

was that readio shipped out last Wednesday as promised ?  No sign of it here yet. 

Unfit,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

cheers.

Brian
    Brian,

was that readio shipped out last Wednesday as promised ?  No sign of it here yet. 
    Hi Unfit2006, I will give you a call shortly

Regards
    Brian

Unfit,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

cheers.

Brian
    Brian,

Hi Brendan,

I'll check for you and ask one of the guys to revert asap

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Unfit,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

cheers.

Brian
    Brian,

Hi Brendan,

I'll check for you and ask one of the guys to revert asap

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

I received a PM there this evening  from one of "the guys" who tried to ring me earlier today. It now appears that the item was only dispatched today, almost a week later than you originally promised. By the way, I did'nt answer the phone call call today as it came in from a withheld number.  Not good enough lads. Not good enough !

Unfit,
    I completely agree - unfortunately this was completely human error, despite you stating that you needed this but urgently and it was in stock we missed it off our delivery manifest - this was not spotted until yesterday as we were really busy and our normal system of checks was not followed.

I asked Brian to call you to apologise personally rather than just send a bland email, but he could not get through to you.

Unfortunately, on the hidden number, I do understand why you did not take our call - we do use one line without caller ID as we have to always try to keep one line for outgoing calls and emergency use as if we publish the numbers of all our lines customers will of course call us back on the number we have used to call them .

Apologies again, I will review again what happened this morning with the guys in mail order and Kenny our manager and we will do our best to see this situation doesn't arise again.

If it's OK I'll also ask one of my Colleagues to give you a call to confirm delivery  and agree a delivery credit for you or of course if you would prefer to cancel we appreciate that and we will get that arranged for you.

Apologies again,

John Mc

• Advertisement

A big thanks to all the folks at richersounds.ie for all the trouble they went to in order to get my radio to me. As we all know things can (and do) go wrong with logistics and delivery. However, rarely have I seen such personal effort as I witnessed on the part of the richersounds crew to put things right and it is very reassuring to know that that backup is there. 
    Thanks again to all concerned. I look forward to dealing with you many more times in the future.

Cheers,

B.

PS  The radio is superb. (Birthday boy was very happy)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

A big thanks to all the folks at richersounds.ie for all the trouble they went to in order to get my radio to me. As we all know things can (and do) go wrong with logistics and delivery. However, rarely have I seen such personal effort as I witnessed on the part of the richersounds crew to put things right and it is very reassuring to know that that backup is there. 
    Thanks again to all concerned. I look forward to dealing with you many more times in the future.

Cheers,

B.

PS  The radio is superb. (Birthday boy was very happy)
    Hey Unfit2006.

Again apologies for the original hassle with this.

We do always try our best to find ways to correct any problems that arise (which unfortunately from time to time do pop up). We hate to have unhappy customers and pride ourselves on our customer service both at time of sale and with after care.

Should you ever require anything else just give us a shout or drop us a PM.

Glad the Birthday boy enjoyed the present :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.