Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account in Credit

Options
  • 17-10-2016 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

Hello Reps,  

My EI account is in Credit and I wish to have a cheque sent to me for the amount please.  I can send PM if needed with details when I am online tomorrow and or provide a contact number for you to discuss this with me.  Many thanks.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hello lycan238,

Thanks for your message.

In order for us to look into this for you, could you please send us a private message, with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Could you also confirm the full address of where you would like the cheque to be sent to?

We can then look into your query.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

PM Sent thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi lycan238,

Thanks for your message.

We have received your private message. This has been entered into our queue and will be looked into as soon as possible.

Should you have any other questions in the meantime please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement