Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post - Poor Service

Options
  • 18-10-2016 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Sent a package by registered post to china with An post
    Talk about a nightmare chasing it up but anyway the company in China said it was never delivered nor did anyone try to deliver it at reception and An post said they tried but no one to sign for it but couldn’t provide any proof of attempted delivery that the company in China requested and I got it returned in not great order nearly 3 months later,
    now they do not want to know, I have sent An post back the delayed / lost form and 3 letters after that over the past 8 months but they have been ignored, they wont even reply to me, really are useless and service is awful. Have not even the decency to reply

Advertisement