Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess the bike quiz.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭check_six

Holy moley! I got 9 correct, which is surprising as many guesses were kinda stabs in the dark working off the vaguest hunches based on a wafer thin layer of knowledge of the current pro peleton. I'd have to say that the bike featuring a familiar looking panda was the only one I was sure of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

I was terrible, only 4. Then again I havent watched pro cycling in a long time (since Justins House took over) so not bad really!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

9/12, they're usually featured on GCN at one point or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Despite my lack of knowledge of the pro peloton I managed 9/12. Probably due to the fact that I do notice what bikes the various teams use. The most obvious one for me was the final one with Froome's egg shaped chainrings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭Doc07

10/12, more of an anorak than I thought.

• Advertisement
Advertisement