Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal for Jenny ...

Options
  • 18-10-2016 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Read somewhere here about our friend,Jenny,then found this artice on the local newspaper.

Just relaying for your attention.

Thanks

399430.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Never heard of her and I'm living in Mulhuddart...who is she if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭thomasj

eviltwin wrote:
    Never heard of her and I'm living in Mulhuddart...who is she if you don't mind me asking?

She has a lot of time for animals, gives priority to their wellbeing over her own.

You see her a lot of the time wheeling around a trolley or buggy and she'd have a lot of dogs with her. Very friendly lady always said hello.

In recent times though her health hasn't been the best and shes had to resort to begging. I have no problem giving her money

• Registered Users Posts: 10,002 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

eviltwin wrote: »

And she lives <snip>

Mod edit: Personal information removed

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

How long are you living there? She'd be well known to nearly everyone from days way before Blanch Shopping Centre was there. You can see her there outside the blue entrance and credit union some evenings with her many dogs. Rumour is that she came from wealth from years ago but I wouldn't know how substantial that is. As thomasj says, she asks for money but in the least invasive way possible. In fact she doesn't ask for much, ''Can anyone please spare 20 cents'' is what you'd hear her say. Just a total character in a world of strangers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

She doesn't be down the centre much any longer and she has others looking after her dogs now too.

I'd edit the info of where she lives too as it wasn't allowed a few years ago when I posted similar.

She is a lovely lady, her daughter wants her to move to Spain with her but she won't do it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Guys, this is the third thread we've had about this lady over the years. The first 2 were locked as there was a boards-wide rule against such threads. They are seen as being unfair to the person being discussed. I'll double check with the admins that the rule still stands, but for the moment I'm closing this.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Speaking with my admin hat on for once here, this thread won't be re-opened for the reason Gaspode stated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement