Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any Eir sports representatives in here?

Options
  • 18-10-2016 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭

I'm an Eir broadband customer and I would like you to send me out a viewing card for my sky box in order to watch Eir sports.

Now please don't say to me that you don't send them out when I know for a fact that Eir sports do send them out.

I would appreciate any help in this

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Del007 wrote: »
    I'm an Eir broadband customer and I would like you to send me out a viewing card for my sky box in order to watch Eir sports.

Now please don't say to me that you don't send them out when I know for a fact that Eir sports do send them out.

Cheers

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Del007,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. You can arrange this with our eir Sport team on 0818203040, or via email at this address[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]cs@eirsport.ie[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭Del007

Cheers

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Del007,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. You can arrange this with our eir Sport team on 0818203040, or via email at this address[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]cs@eirsport.ie[/font]

Nice one Pamela

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Cheers

Nice one Pamela
    No problem Del007 :D

-Pamela 

Advertisement