Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Auction: Oakley jawbreaker lenses

Options
  • 18-10-2016 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

I found a pair of blue Oakley jawbreaker lenses lying on the road last week.
    I've tried to find the owner but failed so I'm putting them up for auction.
    The auction will run until 8pm on Friday. Highest bidder wins. Bid in the thread, not by PM.

The money will go to the Simon Community. I'm happy to post the lenses anywhere or - preferably - the winner can collect them in Dublin city centre or Celbridge. I won't be taking the money - that's up to the winner to send to Simon.

As to the lenses, they are blue, and not cracked or broken. They do, however, have a few scratches on them, presumably from being on the road, so they are far from perfect.

I can email better pics if anyone wants them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭sin_26

Hi
    Initially i wanted to offer fiver as i dont really know either they are genuine or not also how badly scratched.
    If its go on charity i would offer tenner so.
    Let me know ao i will pm you my details.

Cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 Magellan Murphy

Did the owner dump them to reduce weight?

Advertisement