Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nespresso Krups Issue

• 18-10-2016 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

I have a Nespresso krups which is a couple of years old at this stage.

It doesn't get a lot of use - maybe 5 uses per week....

Anyway, yesterday I put in a capsule and closed the lid. It went through all the motions but no coffee arrived in my cup. When i pulled out the drip tray and the little box that catches all the used capsules the drip tray was full of coffee!

I tried it again with no capsule, just water. Same thing happened.... the water all ran into the box & drip tray internally with nothing coming out of the spout at the front.

It doesn't seem as if there are any blockages in it.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Have you ever descaled it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,378 ✭✭✭Tefral

Same thing happened my one. Apparently the seals go and it was an issue with one or two models. I called nespresso about it and they said they can fix them but Brown Thomas were doing a deal for a new one that was the same price as the repair so i just went and bought a new one.

Advertisement