Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copies of old bills

Options
  • 18-10-2016 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

For my citizenship application I need to provide copies of household bills from 2011 to 2014. 
    I first made the request on 1st October and have now phoned 4 times. Case number 2360446.
    I am told something different each time. Deadline is fast approaching. 
    Please can you look into this. Even screenshots of 2011 bills would help.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

MissTickle wrote: »
    For my citizenship application I need to provide copies of household bills from 2011 to 2014. 
    I first made the request on 1st October and have now phoned 4 times. Case number 2360446.
    I am told something different each time. Deadline is fast approaching. 
    Please can you look into this. Even screenshots of 2011 bills would help.
    Thanks.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]MissTickle,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. I have checked this and I can see these bills were issued 30th September. Can you PM me your full name & address & I will double-check these details are correct.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MissTickle

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MissTickle

Hi Pamela

As you say in your PM,( and I have been told several times) that they have been 'issued' but not despatched and to wait another couple of days. It has been 3 weeks now.... 

I've had everything else ready to post for over 2 weeks. I really need something today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

MissTickle wrote: »
    Hi Pamela

As you say in your PM,( and I have been told several times) that they have been 'issued' but not despatched and to wait another couple of days. It has been 3 weeks now.... 

I've had everything else ready to post for over 2 weeks. I really need something today.
    Hi MissTickle,

I have replied to your PM.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement