If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for PC Speakers and amp.

Options
  • 18-10-2016 7:19pm

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, "lucida grande", arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hi I am looking for a good set of pc speakers and amp I have a budget of around 200/250 euro and recommendations..Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Hi I am looking for a good set of pc speakers and amp I have a budget of around 200/250 euro and recommendations..Thanks[/font]
    Hi AccessAw,

First of all can you let me know what audio outputs your PC has? Do you have digital optical, HDMI or just a 3.5mm audio jack?

I do have a great pair of active speakers designed for PCs called Q Acoustics BT3s. these retail at £262 but have an inbuilt amplifier, will take analogue and digital connections and also has bluetooth built in:

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201505-bt3.aspx

Let me know what you think of these but if you give me a shout back with your audio outputs I can look at other options.

Many thanks

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

How about one of these:
    http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/compactsystem/bluetoothaudio/ceolcarino

Were £249 - I have a few available in black & White that I'd do a Boardie clearance on at just £99.95..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi..I am looking to be connected through optical,My main point of few on things are streaming on twitch....I want a powerful set of speakers without going with logitech....

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi..I am looking to be connected through optical,My main point of few on things are streaming on twitch....I want a powerful set of speakers without going with logitech....
    HI AccessAw,

The BT3 would be a really good option for you then. they do have optical input and are relatively small but powerful sounding https://www.qacoustics.co.uk/bt3-active-bookshelf-speakers-with-bluetooth.html

Regards
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.