Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smok Alien Kit

• 18-10-2016 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

I have been vaping a few months now and I am looking to upgrade to a Smok Alien Kit but I'm finding it impossible to find as all the sites that seems to sell them seem to be sold out.

Does anyone know either an online store with them in stock or a place in Dublin that sells them?

Cheers lads,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

They all seem to be out atm, you could try some of the UK sites maybe?

I got mine from here: http://www.e-lixor.com/

They were actually OOS at the time awaiting delivery on them, so I contacted them on their FB page and they held one for me. €70 delivered next day once they had them in. Maybe hit them up that way? worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

I got my red one from there too, thanks to cageys persuasion :-) I've also ordered a blue one (just the mod) from fasttech, although they haven't even got them in yet, expecting quite the wait there! I will say that it's worth waiting for though. Small, solid and with 2 18650s the battery life is pretty good. Def my fav mod so far.

ha, anyone would think I work for them! [I don't! :D] It was the only place had them when I looked at least. And have to say the service was great. Have my eye on an Archon there too.

I'm loving the Alien, it's a lot tidier than I imagined when I saw it online first. Very comfy in hand, and since the update it fires instantly, every time. I've even been using TC mode on it, which I've rarely ever done with other mods, and charging it off the laptop as it's got balanced + pass through charging, huge plus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

mulzer07 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have been vaping a few months now and I am looking to upgrade to a Smok Alien Kit but I'm finding it impossible to find as all the sites that seems to sell them seem to be sold out.

Does anyone know either an online store with them in stock or a place in Dublin that sells them?

Cheers lads,

You can get them here in red or gold https://www.ukecigstore.com/smok-alien-kit.html
    I have bought many mods from them & I always use Parcel Motel...

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

I have to agree with cagey, I had never used temp control seriously till the alien. Now I'm using ss wire in my k5's on temp control mode all the time. I'd always thought it was a pain cause it felt like it was constantly cutting my power. Now I realise its just that my wicking wasn't up to scratch. I really think it brings the best flavour from juice and I haven't had a dry hit since I got the alien :-)

• Advertisement

Elixir are expecting a batch of the grey version on Monday, I'd conact them on FB and reserve one if i was after one. That's how I got my red one a few weeks back, messaged them to hold one for me, then just paid via paypal direct to them.

https://www.facebook.com/ElixorCork/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mulzer07

Just ordered it there now. Thanks for that thecageyone!!

Cant wait now to get it!

Advertisement