Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EI Real Rewards Electronic Voucher

Options
  • 18-10-2016 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

I've just generated my first Real Rewards App voucher, no bother.... but it says this:-

Voucher Starts 5/10/16
    Voucher Ends   9/10/49

That can't be right, Can it?

Funny though, 49 is the year I was born:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi danjo-xx,

Thanks for your message.

Could you advise if this information is displaying on your Electric Ireland Rewards account here?

If so, could please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    If it is not displaying on your Electric Ireland Rewards account, but rather your Real Rewards account, we would recommend contacting the Real Rewards team directly. They should be in a position to look into this for you.

They can be contacted on by email on help@realrewards.ie or over the phone on 0818 220 088. Their opening hours are 9am to 7pm, Monday to Friday.

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Hi Brige,

I haven't presented the code to my E1 a/c just yet, its just stored in the s/v rewards app for use later and seemingly I have until 2049 if god spares me.:D

I've emailed the s/v rewards help desk and will let you know what they say.

Regards

danjo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi danjo,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Should you have any other queries in the meantime, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Got this reply,

Thank you for contacting SuperValu RealRewards,

This date is put on as a future date as technically they do not expire.

Anyway a couple of questions for ye guys here.

It seems that for every 500 points I can generate a €10 voucher. So could get a few.

Are vouchers still only redeemable as only one against each bill or can they now be redeemed and added as credit on my account.

cheers.

Hi danjo-xx,

Thanks for your message.

The full amount of a voucher can only be applied against one registered account, as such one voucher cannot be split between bills.

Customers can redeem three SuperValu Real Rewards vouchers on one registered Electric Ireland account per billing cycle, and two vouchers during the bonus period billing cycle. Customers with two registered Electric Ireland accounts can redeem six SuperValu Real Rewards vouchers per billing cycle and four in a bonus billing cycle.

A credit will appear on a customer's account during the next billing cycle (this credit can take up to 10 days to be posted against the Electric Ireland account). The credit will be noted on the back of the customer's Electric Ireland bill, and named 'Your Reward Saving'.

Further information regarding Electric Ireland Rewards can be found online here.

Should you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Advertisement

Hi danjo-xx,

Thanks for your message.

The full amount of a voucher can only be applied against one registered account, as such one voucher cannot be split between bills.

Customers can redeem three SuperValu Real Rewards vouchers on one registered Electric Ireland account per billing cycle, and two vouchers during the bonus period billing cycle. Customers with two registered Electric Ireland accounts can redeem six SuperValu Real Rewards vouchers per billing cycle and four in a bonus billing cycle.

A credit will appear on a customer's account during the next billing cycle (this credit can take up to 10 days to be posted against the Electric Ireland account). The credit will be noted on the back of the customer's Electric Ireland bill, and named 'Your Reward Saving'.

Further information regarding Electric Ireland Rewards can be found online here.

Should you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    Thanks Brige for that detail reply that explains everything now.

Hi danjo-xx,

You're very welcome.

If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to get in touch, we are happy to help.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement