Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good dupes for Mary Lou-Manizer highlighter?

Options
  • 18-10-2016 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

I was out at the weekend and I smashed my Mary Lou-Manizer in my handbag! Tears were shed... I love this highlighter so much but it is on the expensive side.

Anyone have any cheaper alternatives to it please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Shinbin223

The Catrice highlighter is really good but if you were looking for the same shade as Mary Loumanizer I'd say it's a bit paler.
    Another good one a friend of mine uses is Makeup Revolution. I think there are three shades, not sure of the names and she has one that's quite pale but looks really well on the skin.
    I haven't seen a cheaper version of the Mary Loumanizer that's the same shade of highlight however if you were looking for one to tide you over the Catrice and Makeup Revolution are really good options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

I got a set of 3 highlighters in Penneys yesterday (part of the PS Pro range I think) for €4 (maybe €5 at most, cant remember) which I think are meant to be a dupe of the Manizer sisters range from the Balm. Worth a shot at that price.

Advertisement