Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Transaction exporting

Options
  • 19-10-2016 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Any idea why, when exporting credit card transactions from business online today, have the transactions that are usually listed as negative values – our “spends”, suddenly become positive and our retail payments and direct debit payments, usually positive values, all become listed as negative values?

It is no big deal and I can cope but it has cause hiccups in my excel templates that were familiar with and expected the opposite.

Is it only me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

SixSixSix wrote: »
    Any idea why, when exporting credit card transactions from business online today, have the transactions that are usually listed as negative values – our “spends”, suddenly become positive and our retail payments and direct debit payments, usually positive values, all become listed as negative values?

It is no big deal and I can cope but it has cause hiccups in my excel templates that were familiar with and expected the opposite.

Is it only me?
    Hi SixSixSix, thanks for getting in touch and I’m sorry to hear this.
    I’ve reported this to our Business Online team this morning so that this can be investigated further, sorry for any inconvenience.
    Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement