Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW9 Captain Poll

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

Walcott (Middlesbrough H)
    Always a ballsy move regardless of when you do it. If he explodes, you're laughing. Could easily blank in a DGW in a couple of months when the majority have him.

Good on ye

But we are not CERTAIN he will start
    I know he will most likely BUT there is a doubt now
    And no amount of arguing will convince me a SGW aguero Or Sanchez TC is better than one when they have a DGW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

De Bruyne (Southampton H)
    Always a ballsy move regardless of when you do it. If he explodes, you're laughing. Could easily blank in a DGW in a couple of months when the majority have him.

Good on ye
    km79 wrote: »
    But we are not CERTAIN he will start
    I know he will most likely BUT there is a doubt now
    And no amount of arguing will convince me a SGW aguero Or Sanchez TC is better than one when they have a DGW

Completely agree there is a doubt but luck plays such a huge part of the game. I'd be the same as you choosing a player in a DGW, could easily go horribly wrong. Taking a huge punt is what makes you climb up the leaderboards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I'm not the usual "take a punt" player but I've gone from top 100k to 800k in two weeks. It's punt time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,007 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

A Hugh Mungus call ... you might say.

edit. Joke was already made. I really should have read all the replies first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Well a Sanchez blank is great news anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

tupenny wrote: »
    Aguero sanchez Aguero sanchez Aguero sanchez Aguero sanchez Cech
    I'm gonna do it. Love a risk

Not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Yet another captain failure, damn u Aguero

Advertisement