Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acrylic Nails Dublin city centre

Options
  • 19-10-2016 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend where I can get acrylic refills done for under 40e? My nails grow soooooo fast they are costing me a fortune!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Sandy nails and Hollywood nails on Aungier Street both do full sets under 40 and refills for 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

GaGa21 wrote: »
    Sandy nails and Hollywood nails on Aungier Street both do full sets under 40 and refills for 20.

That almost seems too cheap!!! Great thanks so much. Have you been yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

SATSUMA wrote:
    That almost seems too cheap!!! Great thanks so much. Have you been yourself?

Yeah I have used both and they are very good. Both have Facebook pages and you can see pictures of their work on there. Can be quiet busy so id say to pick an off peak time or make an appointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

I went today. Have to say, thought they were really good and great selection of colours. Thanks for the tip!

Advertisement