Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland rewarding you with SuperValu Real Rewards

Options
  • 19-10-2016 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

Web-Cashback-Cards_820px_zpsw21wjojs.png

Rewarding you is a new Bank of Ireland loyalty programme and it's our way of saying thank you for banking with us.

We’ve teamed up with SuperValu as a first step in Rewarding You. So now you can shop anywhere with your Bank of Ireland credit card and earn SuperValu Real Rewards points.

Click here to find out how it works and to get started, link your cards today and collect 250 bonus points!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 fisher

Can I link my Credit Card to a RealRewards card registered in my spouse's name?

Similarly, can my spouse link the 2nd card on my CC account to the same RealRewards card?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

[ltr]Hi Fisher,

Thanks for contacting us today. Yes you can link your credit card to your spouse's real reward card. Once you have done this any additional card holders on your credit card account will automatically be linked with this reward card. For any further information that you need please click here.

Thanks again,

Darren. 
    [/ltr]
    fisher wrote: »
    Can I link my Credit Card to a RealRewards card registered in my spouse's name?

Similarly, can my spouse link the 2nd card on my CC account to the same RealRewards card?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cillianclancy

Hello,
    I am currently subscribed to this offer.
    How can I UNLINK my credit card from this offer?
    I want to opt out of this arrangement.
    Cillian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Cillian,

Thanks for your post.

If you contact the Supervalu Real Rewards team on 0818220088 or help@realrewards.ie they can unlink your credit card.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 El Rudigure

Hi, 
    Since just upgraded Classic card to Platinum. Since BOI have ceased SV Rewards scheme, what incentive will it be replaced by?
    Thanks 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi, 
    Since just upgraded Classic card to Platinum. Since BOI have ceased SV Rewards scheme, what incentive will it be replaced by?
    Thanks 

Hi El Rudigure,

Thanks for your post.

For information on benefits available on the Platinum credit card, please see here. The only credit card we have offering a reward scheme would be the Aer Card.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement