Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chemist Direct UK Order Status

• 19-10-2016 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I ordered some non-prescription meds & beauty/hygiene products from Chemist Direct. I checked my order status and it says "Suspended Order" w/ no explanation . What does this even mean? I emailed them about it but no response.

Also I used Parcel Motel as my delivery address so it shouldnt be an issue?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Could be restriction by their suppliers to not send certain products to Ireland as it may breach some agreement they have with the Irish supplier of the same product.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 letyougo

Lol strangely enough, just after I made this thread, I got an email from Chemist Direct telling me my order has been dispatched :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Some UK OTC products are either pharmacy only or actually prescription here. If it has dispatched though, its probably just a very poorly worded status.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Chemistdirect stalled my order and asked questions about it, the product was OTC, i.e. it would not have been on the shelf in a pharmacy and most pharmacies would have questioned it, like they question nurofen plus these days. I had a few emails back & forward before they sent it.

Perfumes might be liable for excise duty.

In this case probably some lad ticking a box and poorly worded status as said above.

Advertisement