Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone do cheap fixes?

Options
  • 19-10-2016 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭

I done a reset on my xbox one and came to the initial setup which wont let me pass the connection screen, the wifi hasnt been working for a while but for some reason it now wont recognise my wired connection! I bought the console just over a year ago so I should have a 2 year warranty.....lol nope scabbysoft tell me it starts from when the console is in the shop :rolleyes: and want to charge me 160....lol nope. I dont want to spend too much on a repair as Im going to get the one s, I just dont want it going to waste either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mittimitti

Go back to the place you bought it your warranty is with them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

mittimitti wrote: »
    Go back to the place you bought it your warranty is with them

Ive no receipt anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Ive no receipt anymore.

Did you pay with your bank card? If you did then you can find the exact date you bought and the shop should be able to check their system and find your console that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Did you pay with your bank card? If you did then you can find the exact date you bought and the shop should be able to check their system and find your console that way.

Cash sale Im afraid, I may still have the receipt in a pile that Im gonna have to rifle through :(

Advertisement