If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE55KU6500 questions

Options
  • 19-10-2016 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭

Hi I am wondering what is the boards price for this. Can it deliver freesat and saorview channels ? Also can it be delivered to Cork. 

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

rom wrote: »
    Hi I am wondering what is the boards price for this. Can it deliver freesat and saorview channels ? Also can it be delivered to Cork. 

Thanks
    Hi Rom,

That's a relatively easy one - Yes, Yes, Yes.

The Samsung UE55KU6500 actually has a Freesat HD tuner built in - not just a generic Free-to-air satellite tuner - As I'm pretty sure you know Freesat HD has a vastly better EPG than most generic Free-to-air satellite tuners.

It's ( just about) available from stock at £899 + £6.99 delivery with our 6 year warranty - you can check it out here:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202032-ue55ku6500.aspx

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Thanks for the quick response. Just ordered.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Thanks for the quick response. Just ordered.
    Many thanks for the order Rom
    This should ship from our warehouse tomorrow, and be out with you on Tuesday

Any problems, just drop me a PM/post

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Thanks again. Looking forward to it already.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Thanks again. Looking forward to it already.
    No probs rom, it's a cracker of a TV, you won't be disappointed
    Anything else you need, just drop us a post

Regards
    Brian

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.