Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap transfer from Munich airport to westendorf

Options
  • 19-10-2016 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭

your suggestions please !

Are there buses to get to the above
    or would the Train from munich to worgl and taxi onto westendorf be the best way for a solo traveller

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭The Big Gig

sheesh wrote: »
    your suggestions please !

Are there buses to get to the above
    or would the Train from munich to worgl and taxi onto westendorf be the best way for a solo traveller

thanks
    There are buses from worgl too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

There are buses from worgl too.

I would imagine there would be but I might be coming in during the evening

I'm thinking of flying in the day before as the flights are cheaper

from what I remember ever trying to get from Munich to Tyrol or indeed any part of Austria those ski buses from Munich airport are always leaving early in the day so if you're arriving in the evening (or even later afternoon) you're not going to have that option.

the train (or train + bus) is the usual option if you're solo.

rent a car if 2 or 3.

you can check train timetables here
    https://tickets.oebb.at/en/

think that the last train going to westdendorf from worgl goes at 22:38 on a weekday - 4 or 5 euros.
    taxi won't be cheap - prob 40 euros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Looking to go solo this year, how much is it working out this way? Impossible to find 4 people to go package deal anymore.

• Advertisement
Advertisement