Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric ireland

Options
  • 19-10-2016 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am in credit on my account and I have moved suppliers. How do I receive my money back that I am due and how long does it take to get back.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Daveymc100,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We are sorry to read you have switched supplier, and we hope you will reconsider registering with Electric Ireland again in the future.

If you are in credit, we can arrange to issue a refund once we have your account details.

We require the following details via private message:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then proceed with checking your account.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Hi Daveymc100,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We just need to advise, for your security, that no personal information be posted here on our Boards.ie Talk To Electric Ireland forum, as this is visible to all.

Can you please remove your account details from the post and send the details to us in a private message?

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Daveymc100

Hi Daveymc100,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We just need to advise, for your security, that no personal information be posted here on our Boards.ie Talk To Electric Ireland forum, as this is visible to all.

Can you please remove your account details from the post and send the details to us in a private message?

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

How do I pm you

Hi Daveymc100,

Thank you for your reply.

You can send us a private message here or by clicking on the any of the links in Electric Ireland Representatives box in the right hand side of the page.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Kyserium

Hi, if i were to switch to having my gas from Electric Ireland (saving as advertised 8.5% annually) do I need to do anything?  Do I need to be at home for the change over etc ?  Do I need to contact an Bord Gais?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Kyserium,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you wish to switch gas supply to Electric Ireland, just contact the Electric Ireland Sales team on 1850 30 50 90 with your gas point reference number (GPRN) and a gas meter-reading taken shortly beforehand.

If gas is already supplied to the property, switch of provider for billing is an entirely administrative process - no technician needs to attend your home.

The switch may take a matter of weeks but your gas supply will not be affected. You will be registered as of the date you sign up (your first bill will be back-dated to then/the corresponding meter-reading).

You do not need to contact the provider you are leaving - they will receive a message of your intention to leave them. When your account with them is closed, you will receive a final bill from them up to the meter-reading you provide to switch.

We hope the above is helpful. Let us know if you require any further information.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement