Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NFL Week 7 Thread

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Tie 6-6.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭vetinari

Some crazy end to overtime, both sides missed a game winning field goal from what 20 yards! Crazy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,927 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

That was absolutely bananas. For a hand that was so boring to start, it became more fascinating as time went by, and built up to that crazy ending. I haven't been entertained very much as a neutral this season, and at the start this game seemed to epitomise the problem, but I've never been so entertained by mistakes in sport as there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Ha and they laughed at Aguayo being drafted in the 2nd! Who's laughing now!

Only the one missed kick today from Aguayo.

Really showing the value of kickers.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Flipping hell
    6-6 after OT
    I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Two defences in top there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭letowski

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Is it just me or has this been a bad season so far for kickers compared to previous seasons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

Is it just me or has this been a bad season so far for kickers compared to previous seasons?

I always wonder if now that they no longer have an absolute gimme in the old PAT rules that is causing them extra pressure. You figure every kick on the field for them now is proper FG range and the kicks are more important more than ever and not just a chip shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Man all these penalty flags are infuriating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Man all these penalty flags are infuriating.

was getting completely ridiculaous, in fact every time Denver made positive yards i was looking for the yellow flag on the scoreboard.

All seemed like pretty obvious holds to me though. Glad they seem to have gotten their act together.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Shocking fumble by Brock, fumbles the ball 10 yards into a Denver DB's hands...just embarrassing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

Horrific injury for Derek Newton, apparently ruptured both knees on a pass protect play in the first quarter.....non contact too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

poldebruin wrote: »
    Horrific injury for Derek Newton, apparently ruptured both knees on a pass protect play in the first quarter.....non contact too.

Yikes, both Patella tendons torn. Same injury Ronaldo had at Inter Milan (and again at AC Milan) for soccer fans, albeit his was only one at a time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

10-5 last week for 10-5 on the season.

Packers
    Giants @ Rams
    Vikings @ Eagles
    Saints @ Chiefs
    Colts @ Titans
    Bills @ Dolphins
    Redskins @ Lions
    Browns @ Bengals
    Raiders @ Jaguars
    Ravens @ Jets
    Chargers @ Falcons