Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Experience <Car Valet Service> galway city

Options
  • 19-10-2016 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all
    I used this crowd to clean my car €110 and found on my way home that my car matts worth €140 were missing. (They were very expensive matts), and spent over 2 months chasing them with phone calls and visits. Every time we were met with nothing but dodging responsibility , no new matts and nothing but excuses. We ended up reporting to mill street guards station who helped us get our matts replaced.
    Bottom line is management... aka the owner <snip> would not take my calls or return calls. Not even to apologise and as far as I'm concerned was hoping I'd just give up.
    Sad when we have to start stripping possessions like car matts from our cars before bringing them to be cleaned, and worse again if things like this happen you can't expect good quality coustomer service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Hi Mmdowdie. As per our charter
    8. Do not post anything potentially defamatory or libellous about businesses or people. 'Free Speech' is vetoed by the welfare of Boards.ie. For instance do not post anti-recommendations, if you don't like a place then do not post here to let people know.
    Service/food experiences are too subjective to be reliable and frankly, we don't know you well enough to know your reasons to put a place down.
    If you have a problem with a business and need advice, please use Consumer Issues forum. If someone asks for recommendations, don't use the opportunity to mention places that have "wronged" you. Take it up with the manager instead of the internet.

It's good that you got sorted with the Garda Síochána, but unfortunately you can't post about it on here. Posters can PM OP for details if they so wish!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement