If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ku6400 w soundbar

Options
  • 19-10-2016 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

As above can you price a 49KU6400 delivered down south.

With a philips 5140 soundbar or its replacement 5160?

Is the 49ku6400 saorview conpatible and how many freesat tuners has it?

Can you recored to HDD from both.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

trabpc wrote: »
    As above can you price a 49KU6400 delivered down south.

With a philips 5140 soundbar or its replacement 5160?

Is the 49ku6400 saorview conpatible and how many freesat tuners has it?

Can you recored to HDD from both.

Thanks in advance.
    HI Trabpc, many thanks for your post

We have both of these available for shipping from our UK warehouse on a 3-5 day delivery
    Pricing on them is £599/€799 for the TV, and £199/€249 for the soundbar, so better to pay in Sterling at the minute for them
    There's not much rom for movement on these to be honest, but we do try to look after the boardies where we can, so the best I can do on these would be £779 including shipping and our 6 year warranty on the TV

With regards to the tuners, all our TVs are for UK and Ireland market, so will be Saorview compatible no problem. There is only 1 freesat tuner on this model

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭trabpc

Grand brian . ill be in touch

Grand brian . ill be in touch
    No probs, either give me a call on 0044333 900 0070 option2 or drop me a PM with your contact number and I can call you

Cheers
    Brian

TV arrived this morning early thanks. I presume the soundbar is a separate delivery?
    Thanks.

TV arrived this morning early thanks. I presume the soundbar is a separate delivery?
    Thanks.
    Calling you now trabpc

Brian

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks.
    Hi Trabpc.

Excellent news that the TV arrived today. I've checked on the soundbar and it seems stock was short at the warehouse.
    It has now been sorted and should arrive with you tomorrow.

Again apologies for the delay with the soundbar :(

Arrived yesterday thanks. V happy with TV . sd content is surprisingly good on it too.

I could have fitted the 55 easily. Ah well

What do i have to do to activate the 6 yr warranty?

Thanks again

Arrived yesterday thanks. V happy with TV . sd content is surprisingly good on it too.

I could have fitted the 55 easily. Ah well

What do i have to do to activate the 6 yr warranty?

Thanks again
    HI Trabpc, thanks for the post and glad to hear you're happy with the TV
    For the warranty, it is automatically covered and is noted on our system here, and you should have got a certificate emailed out, but I will send a copy over to you today for your records. 

It's not necessarily too late to do a deal on the 55" :)

Regards
    Brian

I definatly would but what would i do with the 49. 😢

I definatly would but what would i do with the 49.  ðŸ˜¢
    Hey Trabpc.

If it was still 100% unopen and as new you could have exchanged it for the larger one ;)

Did this myself at one time when I purchase a 42" and should have went for the 50".

• Advertisement

Hey Trabpc.

If it was still 100% unopen and as new you could have exchanged it for the larger one ;)

Did this myself at one time when I purchase a 42" and should have went for the 50".

Afaid its on the wall. Thanks again. I suppose the 49 was a good price. Im up in Belfast at weekend. I might pop in.

Hey Trabpc.

Afaid its on the wall. Thanks again. I suppose the 49 was a good price. Im up in Belfast at weekend. I might pop in.
    :D

Yes do pop in and see us and we can make you a coffee and let you have a look around, see if we can temp you even more ;)

Hey Trabpc.

Yes do pop in and see us and we can make you a coffee and let you have a look around, see if we can temp you even more ;)
    Put on the kettle.

Think ive a home for the 49"

Get me a price on the 55. See you tomorrow.

Hey Trabpc.

Put on the kettle.

Think ive a home for the 49"

Get me a price on the 55. See you tomorrow.

Had a check and this is another with very little movement as they are already reduced.

Best I could offer would be £10 off dropping it to £789.00 plus the 6 year guarantee.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.