Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a problem with Eir broadband today?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

i presume this is the same crap im getting, down to .3mbs from 26mbs, strange thing is every now and then it jumps to 14 for a minute or so and then back to crap. So sick of eir

just outside tralee btw

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

East Kerry. My already rather measly 3Mb eir broadband has gone slow as hell since about 6 o clock this evening. Barely manages to load anything.5 to 10 minutes just to load this page which is nearly all text. I presume this is related to what everyone here is taking about?
    Whatever happened yesterday in regard to the broken cable or whatever, you clearly have NOT resolved this problem, eir. It looks like many of your customers are still without proper service. Please sort this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭Deagol

Yea, problems again tonight in Ennis. It's not as bad as last night but still poor. Speedtest is working fine, but getting buffering on certain videostreams and slow loading of websites etc. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Guys, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]This issue that affected our service has been repaired and you should be no longer experiencing issues.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you are still experiencing issues I would recommend rebooting your modem.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If there is no improvement I would recommend contacting the technical team & completing troubleshooting. You can contact them on 1890260260 or Freephone 1901, option 2. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]- Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Guys, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]This issue that affected our service has been repaired and you should be no longer experiencing issues.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you are still experiencing issues I would recommend rebooting your modem.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If there is no improvement I would recommend contacting the technical team & completing troubleshooting. You can contact them on 1890260260 or Freephone 1901, option 2. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]- Pamela [/font]

Is that the issue on the 19th or the 20th ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

well my speed is down to 14-15  meg from 26 so im more than a bit pissed off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

well my speed is down to 14-15  meg from 26 so im more than a bit pissed off
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have responded to you on your other thread [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Icyseanfitz.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement