Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio Forum ban

Options
  • 19-10-2016 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a long-standing ban from the radio forum which I would like revoked. The offence in question was posting a gif of questionable taste. Have PM'd the mod who issued the ban without receiving any response.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Did you PM bbability? Unfortunately, he is no longer a member of the site. If so, can you try PMing one if the other Radio mods to discuss? The mods are hullaballoo, Nody, Say Your Number and wnolan1992

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

dudara wrote: »
    Did you PM bbability? Unfortunately, he is no longer a member of the site. If so, can you try PMing one if the other Radio mods to discuss? The mods are hullaballoo, Nody, Say Your Number and wnolan1992

Will do, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It is my understanding that this matter has been resolved between the OP and the Radio Mods, resulting in the ban being lifted.

Thanks all for the speedy resolution.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement