Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC vs UL

Options
  • 20-10-2016 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, I'm a LC student, looking to do a science degree next year, specifically biochemistry and I'm just wondering if I should choose the UL course or UCC course? I've looked up the course content and I've found that the UCC Biological and Chemical Science course seems to have more options (which I find great incase I decide that I don't want to do biochemistry anymore) and the UL Science Choice course doesn't have as much as UCC. But I'd like to know which science degree would be better as in practical work/projects/general education and which student life would be the best? I know my degree and education is what should be the deciding factor for my CAO but I'm still going to be living there as an active student so I'd love to choose the place with also the best craic/social life/clubs etc. I'm Galway based also so I'd have to find accomadation for both. In the end if I do choose UCC I want to make sure that the 4 hour journey to and from home is worth it.

Advertisement