Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing into my account online

Options
  • 20-10-2016 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm a new customer to Electric Ireland and when I try to setup my account online with my EI Account number and MPRN it tells me that the account number is already in use by another customer.

What can I do in this situation?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Digiby,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Did you have an Electric Ireland account before with Online Billing? If so, you can just log in or reset the password, rather than needing to set up an Online Billing account.

If you need us to assist you further, do let us know.

Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Digiby

No, I'm in a new house and this is my first time using Electric Ireland in my name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again Digiby,

Thanks for your post.

If you send us a private message confirming the Electric Ireland account number in question, stating that you are the account-holder and how your name appears on the account, and your address and date of birth, we will look into this for you ASAP.

Best regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Digiby

Thanks. All working now :)

Advertisement