If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optoma HD141x

Options
  • 20-10-2016 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,111 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I'm interested in the HD141X, but it doesn't look like I can order it from your site.

Can it be done?

Rob

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

rob316 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm interested in the HD141X, but it doesn't look like I can order it from your site.

Can it be done?

Rob
    Hi Rob, thanks for the post.

We do have the HD141 available, but it is an instore only model, and is unavailable for shipping at the minute I'm afraid

We would have the similarly specced Benq TH670 - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202210-th670.aspx at £449 or the Optoma HD26 -http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200761-hd26.aspx at £499 available for shipping if they were of any interest?

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Wedwood

Hi Folks,

Was originally looking at the Optoma HD141x, but saw the reply regarding the Optoma HD26.

Think I'll go for the Optoma HD26 which is priced at €599.

Can I order to collect at the Belfast store in two weeks time?

Regards,

Bren

Wedwood wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Was originally looking at the Optoma HD141x, but saw the reply regarding the Optoma HD26.

Think I'll go for the Optoma HD26 which is priced at €599.

Can I order to collect at the Belfast store in two weeks time?

Regards,

Bren

Hi Bren, thanks for the post

Unfortunately we are temporarily out of stock on this one at the minte, and are just waiting to hear when we are getting more stock in.
    I can keep you posted on delivery times. If you want to order for collection in 2 weeks time, we would normally need a 15% deposit, but I'll let you know about stock first

Brian

Thanks for the quick reply Brian.

I'd like to order the Optoma HD26 if I can collect it before the end of November, will give the store a call tomorrow.

Regards,

B

Thanks for the quick reply Brian.

I'd like to order the Optoma HD26 if I can collect it before the end of November, will give the store a call tomorrow.

Regards,

B
    no probs, thanks for the post. you can get me 0044333 900 0070 option2

• Advertisement

Hi Again,

Now looking at the BENQ TH670, is that model available for collection ?

Regards,

Bren

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Again,

Now looking at the BENQ TH670, is that model available for collection ?

Regards,

Bren
    Hi Wedwood.

We currently have the 670 in stock here in the Belfast store and ready for collection.

Currently priced at £449.00.

Let me know if you would like me to set one to the side for you to collect.

Hi Kenny,

Collected the BENQ th670 yesterday, delighted with it, excellent picture quality, home cinema now complete !

Cheers,

Bren

Hi Kenny,

Collected the BENQ th670 yesterday, delighted with it, excellent picture quality, home cinema now complete !

Cheers,

Bren
    HI Wedwood, thanks for the post. Always good to hear from happy customers :)
    Anything else you need, just drop us a post/PM

Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.