Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help to price old Paganini bike for sale

Options
  • 20-10-2016 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I have a friend who wants to sell his old Paganini bike, he's had it for years and it has a few rust spots on top tube. Looking at it today I wondered whether the frame is just a generic frame with Paganini decals?

I took some hurried photos, so if any of you wouldn't mind casting your expert eyes over the pics and confirming whether €150 would be a good price?

Thanks

image8_zpsafeqpkej.jpeg

image9_zpsebvgqaej.jpeg

image5_zps1snuqfx3.jpeg

image7_zpsntetlqnx.jpeg

image6_zpsmpvaxqmi.jpeg
    story

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

I'd say put it up for €150, accept anything offered at €110+

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭MB Lacey

Yes I thought so, thanks. He was offered €150 and I said that was probably a good price.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,618 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

the seatstay/seattube design looks like the sort of thing which might help determine if it's a genuine frame.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

MB Lacey wrote: »
    Yes I thought so, thanks. He was offered €150 and I said that was probably a good price.

Yeah that is a fair price I'd be happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

The fork does not look original and the frame is not high end Columbus tubing. Hard to know if it's a Paganinni. Stem set up /height looks a bit 'unusual'! Hard to value!

• Advertisement
Advertisement