Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concealer for dark circles

Options
  • 20-10-2016 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy some concealer to cover my under eye circles. I don't normally wear much make up so don't have a clue which one to buy, any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Collection concealer is brilliant! They only have 2 shades tho but really does cover up dark circles and does not sink into lines. Lasts the day and is cheap as chips!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I use a becca under eye corrector, it doesn't cover dark circles but it does brighten up the area, I use it even when I'm wearing no makeup!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

The only thing that covers my blue/purple under eyes is the BECCA colour corrector in peach. It neutralizes the blue/purple then apply your make up or concealer over it.

It's expensive but really works and you only use a tiny bit so it'll last ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭stressed70

Thanks!

I'll check out Collection concealer. I've never heard or seen Becca where did ye buy it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

I'm going to boots after work, gona try that collection one too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Valentina wrote: »
    The only thing that covers my blue/purple under eyes is the BECCA colour corrector in peach. It neutralizes the blue/purple then apply your make up or concealer over it.

It's expensive but really works and you only use a tiny bit so it'll last ages.

Is that the one with the swirl of colours in it? A bit like a twister ice cream :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Is that the one with the swirl of colours in it? A bit like a twister ice cream :D

Nope, it's just a little jar of peach (more orangey tbh) corrector on its own :)

Becca does other colours but they're all sold separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Didn't have Collection in my boots so got the Bourjois healthy mix one (I got a deal with the foundation 2 for 15euro) and i like it so far! It covers better than other ones I have and it doesn't really need a powder to set and seems to last okay. saying that this is my first day wearing at work today (air in my workplace makes my makeup melt haha)

Advertisement