Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Needed - Playstation?

Options
  • 20-10-2016 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

hi, I need some advice. I'm getting a new Playstation for a 12 year old for Christmas and don't know which to buy. I know nothing about games consoles. Can someone advice me on best option / deals for a 12 year old.

He doesn't play games online. He's happy enough with 2 or 3 games like farming stimulator etc. He already has an xbox 360 & grand theft auto etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Argos is probably the best place to have a look at bundles or possibly Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

A standard PS4 is what you'll need. Here is a link for Argos and Smyths (this one comes with a game). You might find cheaper in store but they seem like decent prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭carolinej

thanks all. had a look. Is there much of a difference between the 500GB and 1TB besides the price?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Just the amount of games he can download onto the device. If there's not a hug price gap go for the 1TB slim.

Advertisement