Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle Payments App

• 20-10-2016 1:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭

Anybody using this? Alternative to Revolut in anyway?

https://www.circle.com/en-gb

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Delta2113

I've used it, managed to get £5 (€5.56) FREE after finding a promo code on somebody's facebook -probably expired now.

My brother in the U.S. also downloaded the app and got the £5 in U.S. Dollars and I've sent him a few euro's to test and he got them in dollars instantly.

I've just linked up my Irish Debit Card.

I've just done a cash out to my Visa Debit Card - it takes a few days.

Delta2113 wrote: »
    I've just done a cash out to my Visa Debit Card - it takes a few days.

- Got my cash into Irish Current Account.

A Circle Rep is now on Boards.ie - sweet!

• Advertisement

Initially you can only top up with €250 per week but after a few weeks it was increased to €400.

However when I tried to top up €400 it would not let me. It did let me top up with €250 and then the remaining €150.

I checked with Circle and they reckon it's the bank that's blocking the transactions.

I'll leave it for now because I still got the account topped up with €400 - just had to break it up into 2 instalments.

I've applied for an increase to Circle so I can top up with more than €400 a week. They say the decision could take a few weeks.

I had to supply my full address and date of birth - no problem with doing that.

Advertisement