Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreading meeting

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Sorry just noticed when you originally posted this OP. I hope you didn't sign any document at that meeting you had. If they ask you to sign anything confirming the gross misconduct refuse.

Is this company just this office of 7 people or is there other areas of function as well? Is there an owner of this business because it sounds to me that their people/agents are mismanaging this area and are probably costing him money and resources doing so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

No point of even thinking about going down a legal route, not there long enough so don't spend time stressing over it. It's just damn bad luck that you landed in this hell hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

In this case I would go to my doc get off on stress leave for two weeks and use that time to search for another job. Those two sound like Lord and Lady ****wit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Not all small firms are nutters. Worked for a small office. It was the best job I ever had.

From bitter experience, small family owned businesses are hellish to work for.

Advertisement