Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Running Jacket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Supercell wrote: »
    Anyone bought these before? (available from Oct 27th) - https://www.aldi.ie/men%27s-reflective-running-jacket/p/071581072173600

At around €40 how does it compare for example to the likes of the Karrimor range on sportsdirect which are around the same price or less?

Personally I would look out for a past season branded better quality one.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Sandwell

Not only is it overpriced but it has a hood which will flap around and annoy you. Avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

I got the karrimor one before only cost 10 quid or something. they are grand for what you are paying. i wouldn't pay 40 euro though. I managed to pick an Asics one over the summer in france for about 15 euro on sale. Definitely better quality but then they usually cost in the region of 60 bucks or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

I have the Karrimor one - it'll keep you warm on a cold day, but isn't waterproof or very breathable, but it's grand for shorter stuff or for throwing on before and after a race. I'll be on the look out for something branded this winter though. As an aside - the cheap Karrimor shots are just that - cheap and nasty with an inner brief like onion netting - avoid.

Advertisement