Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga suggestion

Options
  • 20-10-2016 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Bit of advice required if at all possible. Suffering for extremely tight hips following hip surgery. Can anybody recommend a beginners yoga class (Iyengar perhaps) in the south dublin city area.
    Appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭purethick

Try Greg in Samadhi, Temple Bar

• Registered Users Posts: 35 LuG123

I can second Greg Walsh in Samadhi. I could not recommend him enough. He is a fantastic Iyengar teacher and has a superb knowledge on anatomy. I would suggest you let him know about the surgery before class so that he is aware. He has a level 2 class on Mondaysat 5.45pm in Samadhi in temple bar. The teachers also rotate on a Saturday and he looks like he is teaching the leverl 1 class on November 5th at 1.30pm. It might be worth emailing that week to confirm though that he is teaching it just in case. Best of luck with it and if you go I hope you enjoy it.

Advertisement