Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indigo Account Support

Options
  • 20-10-2016 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I was in contact with technical support in relation to my legacy indigo.ie email account.

The amount of spam I was seeing had increased in recent weeks.

They stated that "There are no upgrades or updates going to be done to the servers and therefore there is very few security filters left active"

This is a shame and means I'm going to have to migrate to another email account.

But I wanted to confirm that here with you on the record so any other users experiencing issues may see/find this lack of infrastructural support going forward and plan migrations themselves ?

I realise you are taking no revenue from indigo accounts so the writing was really on the wall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

rgfuller wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I was in contact with technical support in relation to my legacy indigo.ie email account.

The amount of spam I was seeing had increased in recent weeks.

They stated that "There are no upgrades or updates going to be done to the servers and therefore there is very few security filters left active"

This is a shame and means I'm going to have to migrate to another email account.

But I wanted to confirm that here with you on the record so any other users experiencing issues may see/find this lack of infrastructural support going forward and plan migrations themselves ?

I realise you are taking no revenue from indigo accounts so the writing was really on the wall.

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]rgfuller,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked this with the relevant team & there are no future plans to upgrade the indigo platform.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement