Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aptitude tests, Measurement of verbal & numerical reasoning

Options
  • 20-10-2016 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hello All,
    I am in my thirties and have been unemployed for the past while. I am going for an Administrative Officer job with the government.

I will be doing the Graduate Opportunities Online Tests which involve Measurement of verbal reasoning & numerical reasoning.

Does anyone know much about these tests?

Does anyone have any tips? I am not performing very well in the practice tests that they supply, at the moment and I need to improve quickly.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭eimaj18

Hellotree wrote: »
    Hello All,
    I am in my thirties and have been unemployed for the past while. I am going for an Administrative Officer job with the government.

I will be doing the Graduate Opportunities Online Tests which involve Measurement of verbal reasoning & numerical reasoning.

Does anyone know much about these tests?

Does anyone have any tips? I am not performing very well in the practice tests that they supply, at the moment and I need to improve quickly.

I would practice, practice and practice. I went to this site and bought one of the practice bundles. Best of luck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭Kadser

Those tests are easy enough except there are lot of questions and it's hard to even get ½ done in time.

Advertisement