Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems just seem to follow me with Eir

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Anna I don't have access to yer system, but I can tell you that I have received no new modem, the new line wasn't brought into my house yet, and my speeds are still 16mb not the 1000mb I'd ordered. So while eir might have me down as completed, I certainly am not, and I will not be paying for a service I am not receiving.... Again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I will follow this up for you now and query how this order went active.

I do apologise Icyseanfitz and will be back in touch with you through PM as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 24,395 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Is it really this hard to provision broadband? :/

ive stories going back 2 years :D its not even the individual people working at eir, who are generally nice. Its the fact that none of them seem to know whats going on in other departments and they only have power over their own department....and theres loads of departments 

ive stories going back 2 years :D its not even the individual people working at eir, who are generally nice. Its the fact that none of them seem to know whats going on in other departments and they only have power over their own department....and theres loads of departments 
    I do apologise Icyseanfitz.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Advertisement

no problem Anna, not your fault. Just so sick of the run around ringing this that and every number but still getting no where 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

no problem Anna, not your fault. Just so sick of the run around ringing this that and every number but still getting no where 
    Hi Icyseanfitz,

I am sorry to hear you feel this way, I will relay your feedback onto the relevant department.

Again, I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks, 
    Leanne.

any news?

Apologies for the delay.

In regards to your order, this has gone active as it was issued and forced through to complete without any installation.

This has been escalated to management to get this rectified.

I do apologise.

Thanks,
    Anna

Thanks Anna

• Advertisement

No problem at all :)

Thanks,
    Anna

?

Apologies for the delay in replying to you.

I have checked this again and an appointment has been made for the 04/05/17 for a technician to go out to you to activate this at your premises.

Please feel free to get back in touch to let us know how you got on.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭guideanna

my life at the moment consists of daiy calls/online chats and hounding poor Anna on boards…Eir are driving me slowly but surely round the bend!! 

I completely understand your frustration and I sincerely apologise.

Thanks,
    Anna

Well sure enough, no technician/call/email or even sighting of an eir van yesterday or all week. So glad I decided not to take off work yesterday and lose a days wages like I've done so many times for this crap.

It seemingly doesn't get any better guideanna! I've been dealing with this incompetence for years at this stage

I'm very sorry to hear this.

I will follow this up for you now and update you as soon as I hear back.

Thanks,
    Anna

?

My God, Eir are running some show!

I have a technician booked for Thursday, got my confirmation email and when i rang to check something yesterday about my order i was told the installation date was for Wed!!!!
    What the actual hell does be going on in there.

Hi Icyseanfitz,

I'm very sorry in the delay.

I have been advised by our wholesale department that this work will go ahead on the 19/05 and your FTTH will be completed.

I have also written to you in PM.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Advertisement

Let us know if you've been offered and compensation Icyseanfitz,
    Terrible carry on from Eir!
    Shocking service.

Thanks Anna, can you please tell me whether I can expect a call/text before the appointment? And are the technicians able to put in overhead lines as this is what will be needed?

Guideanna, Anna offered me one months compensation, tbh I hope it all goes smoothly on the 19th but I can see a couple of more months compensation before this is sorted :( well used to it.

No problem Icyseanfitz.

You should receive a call before the technician arrives out and our wholesale team have advised there shouldn't be an issue during the installation.

Please let us know how you get on with this.

Thanks,
    Anna

hi Anna, can you please check to see if my appointment is still scheduled for this friday please

Thanks Anna, can you please tell me whether I can expect a call/text before the appointment? And are the technicians able to put in overhead lines as this is what will be needed?

Guideanna, Anna offered me one months compensation, tbh I hope it all goes smoothly on the 19th but I can see a couple of more months compensation before this is sorted :( well used to it.
    Yea it's not much for the hassle. I'm also still trying to get an engineer out to me,  its unbelievable!

Bump

Bump
    Hi Icyseanfitz,

Thanks for getting in touch

Can you please PM me your account details and I will check your appointment date and time?

Thanks, 
    Leanne.

sent

I will check my PM's now.:) 

Thanks,
    Leanne.

• Advertisement

I pmed you the name on my account yesterday

Advertisement