Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems just seem to follow me with Eir

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I apologise for the confusion.

I will look into this for you now.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

thanks, ive taken friday morning off work as ive been told its an am appointment. I am hoping i actually get a visit and that the technician will actually complete my order.

regards
    sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

thanks, ive taken friday morning off work as ive been told its an am appointment. I am hoping i actually get a visit and that the technician will actually complete my order.

regards
    sean
    No problem, Icyseanfitz.

The technician should call before arrival. 

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further queries.

Thanks,
    Leanne.

no call or text yet, but still hopeful 

well nothing so far, my patience is at an end with this crap. I took the day off work as i was told i had an appointment for today. what in the hell is going on with yer damn company? i know digiweb are reselling ftth now as well, i wonder if they would actually install broadband for me unlike eirscam

• Advertisement

Hi Icyseanfitz,

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please let us know how you get on with the technician today.

Thanks,
    Anna

Technician came while I wasn't in, talked to my partner, he said another pole has to be put in for the overhead, didn't give a time frame or date! Is there anyway to check if the order has been even been put in or when its for? 
    I imagine I'll need a new technician appointment once the pole is in :rolleyes:, whenever that might occur. This has been a nightmare from start to whenever the hell it will finish. Its bloody broadband, not rocket science

I am very sorry about all of the inconvenience caused to you.

I will follow up on this and the order should be updated with the technician's notes in 24 hours.

-Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭guideanna

Icyseanfitz you and i must be gluttons for punishment with this company.

Eir how do you think this carry on is acceptable.

Whatever way my order goes i'm reporting the entire sage to COMREG because it's just disgraceful that customers are having to spend hours/days/weeks and MONTHS trying to get what should be a simple order processed.

If an issues arise more than once with a new customer surely there should be personnel available to oversea that customers order to completion?
    Instead we are expected to pick up the phone, do online chat, get on boards, and literally chase eir every millimetre of the way because not one single person in there give a sh*t! No one follows up, no one calls you back, no one actually HELPS!

Icyseanfitz i'v been offered a one month fee waiver however since i've yet to be connected and i'm literally 2 months into this whole process i find that offer a bit lacking.

yeah its a  shambles to be honest, i think i have nearly 400 or so post here on the eir board alone with all the problems ive had.

Any update on the pole installation, its well over 24 hours since friday 

• Advertisement

Apologies for the delay.

I have rang our wholesale department and they have advised me that your order has gone undelivered and the system has cancelled the order. 

If all the ducting has been done you will need to re-order and a technician will be able to install this.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thanks,
    Anna

Anna im trying to stay professional here but what in the absolute hell are you talking about??? The technician came out friday, he was told we are putting in an overhead line as we are not kangoing up all the concrete slabs needed to install an underground duct, He said he would put in a new order for a new pole to be installed for an overhead line, there will be no ducting for feck sake as the line isnt going underground!!! do ye read these posts at all.

So in a nutshell what you are saying to me is that i am right back at square one like i was at the start of march.

How is this acceptable? ive been run around from this idiot to the next for going on 3 months, Its simple, get an installation for a new pole, get the technician to install my god damn broadband. Either that or im giving digiweb a buzz and ye can cancel my 100 euro a month package........

eir: Anna wrote: »
    Apologies for the delay.

I have rang our wholesale department and they have advised me that your order has gone undelivered and the system has cancelled the order. 

If all the ducting has been done you will need to re-order and a technician will be able to install this.

Thanks,
    Anna
    So when eir cannot complete an order due to them not being equipped/informed or capable ye just cancel it instead of trying to fix the issue! what kind of company does this!!!

I am truly sorry about this as the system has automatically cancelled this down.

-Anna

yes well im going to give digiweb a buzz to see if they can manage a better service than ye, sick of eir and its useless customer service, il be giving comreg a buzz as well to see if they have interest in yer useless service.

Thanks for being and staying an absolute joke!

Sincerely, 

Sean 

I am very sorry Sean and I completely understand your frustration.

I'm sorry I can't offer you better news on this.

-Anna

Apologies for the delay.

Thanks,
    Anna
    So when eir cannot complete an order due to them not being equipped/informed or capable ye just cancel it instead of trying to fix the issue! what kind of company does this!!!
    This is absolutely CORRECT! 
    SUCH a flawed systemd!

Can i get my UAN number pmed please 

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks,
    Anna

-Anna
    Anna is there any progress or development being made in the way Eir deals with it's customers new orders. 
    Surely you as staff can see how this system of canceling orders at every obstacle is not only time consuming and costly for Eir (multiple engineer appointments etc), but also HIGHLY frustrating for the customers.
    I've been dealing with my own order issues since March and let me tell you if i wasnt' so stubborn and at the computer all day, i'd have walked away months ago. 

Is there anything being done....do Eir even care that the system is flawed?

• Advertisement

thank you, I take it i will have no repercussions if i decide to cancel my eir contract due to all of this?

I would recommend speaking to our cancellations team on 1901 to advise you on this.

Thanks,
    Anna

guideanna wrote: »

-Anna
    Anna is there any progress or development being made in the way Eir deals with it's customers new orders. 
    Surely you as staff can see how this system of canceling orders at every obstacle is not only time consuming and costly for Eir (multiple engineer appointments etc), but also HIGHLY frustrating for the customers.
    I've been dealing with my own order issues since March and let me tell you if i wasnt' so stubborn and at the computer all day, i'd have walked away months ago. 

Is there anything being done....do Eir even care that the system is flawed?
    I'm afraid there are many factors as to why this would happen and is currently being looked into by the relevant team.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

dont know what has happened as i was told everything was cancelled but eir have came and installed a new pole today which is relatively great. I have been in touch with digiweb and they can have it installed and ready to go within 10 days, if eir can get me an appointment in the same time frame i will stick with ye. 

?

I will query this with our Wholesale team for you in regards to an installation as there seems to be a mix-up with this order as they had originally told us that the appointment had been cancelled down.

I do apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thanks,
    Anna

please do, it was an eir guy that installed the new pole btw, if i could just get a new installation date for my 1000mbs ftth + phone package id be happy 

I have queried this with our Wholesale team and they have advised that this order is cancelled and a new order will still need to be placed for this as they cannot reschedule the appointment.

I do apologise.

-Anna

• Advertisement

jesus h christ 

Advertisement