Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm Companies in Limerick

• 21-10-2016 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

There was an old thread on this but the last post was 3+ years ago.

I have an old-ish alarm in our house and need it disconnected and then reconnected for new doors/windows to be installed.
    I rang the company I have had recommended to me by some family friends and they aren't interested in servicing the old system and are instead looking to install a new one for ~€700 or so.

Any suggestions for a good alarm company in Limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,277 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try T&K Alarms.

Being honest alot of companies will probably be reluctant to go at an old alarm. The wiring is old along with the technology and components so many don't want the hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

not strictly limerick but try clare alarms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Are there laws against alarms going off in the middle of the night? It's the worst thing about living in the city centre. Office alarms frequently get set off if there's a gust of wind and there's nobody around to reset them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭BobMc

Another vote fro T & K, have dealt with them for both business and residential

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

+1 for T&K ..... fast, efficient, good price .. and nice blokes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

ETL Security look after our alarms in work and provide a great service
    http://www.etlsecurity.ie/
    **No numbers **

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Advertisement