Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best City Cafes to work in?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

There looks to be some sort of hot desk setup in the Bank of Ireland on Bedford row/O'Connell st. You could check there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Stormy Teacup, just off Foxes Bow, isn't a bad spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭SMI

Mc Love wrote: »
    There looks to be some sort of hot desk setup in the Bank of Ireland on Bedford row/O'Connell st. You could check there.

Thanks, I've applied for more info through their site, emailed them directly and even rang up. No one ever got back to me after each attempt, but looks like a good setup in there.
    The fees they charge are per month, I was inquiring about the possibility of a weekly rate which would be far more suitable for me. Daily would be even better, hence the reason to ask about the cafes!

There is another hot desk option on Bishops street, just facing King John's Castle.
    http://www.oldschool.ie/
    They did get back to me with a weekly rate of €50. Having a look next week, looks well from the site.

Advertisement