Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to unsubscribe from Eir Sports ASAP

Options
  • 21-10-2016 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

I'm trying to find out how to close my Eir Sports TV service? I'm not an Eir broadband customer.

Last month I ordered the service via my smartphone for my family who were home on holiday at the time from USA as they follow UFC.

I now wish to unsubscribe asap. Last week I sent a pm on here to your reps but I got no reply.

Please advise me quickest way to unsubscribe?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I'm trying to find out how to close my Eir Sports TV service? I'm not an Eir broadband customer.

Last month I ordered the service via my smartphone for my family who were home on holiday at the time from USA as they follow UFC.

I now wish to unsubscribe asap. Last week I sent a pm on here to your reps but I got no reply.

Please advise me quickest way to unsubscribe?

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]CJmasgrande,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. In order to cancel this service you would need to contact the eir Sport team directly. You can contact them on 0818 271 416.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement