Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

car valet in mayo

Options
  • 21-10-2016 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello everyone. I am new to the board.ie
    i am intend to open my own car valeting business so i looking for opinions/suggestions.
    to have your car
    -washed (power washed and hand washed)
    -clayed (remove stuck in paint contaminants)
    -paint sealed (silky smooth finish,easy to wash car,overall car paint protection)
    -alloys cleaned and sealed
    -tyres dressed (gives you that wet tyre look)
    all products i am gona be using has been tested on my car and i have researched about them
    on their durability,look and performance
    i would like to know
    would you be interested in this kinda service?
    takes about 2-3h to do.
    price range i was thinking in area of 50e per car.+10e if you would like to get car hoover inside and dashboard cleaned
    I am not a pro or i am not trained to do it in any way but i do take pride and care in my work.i have done few of my friends cars but i dont know how to upload pic here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

Where in Mayo? Would you have a population that would be interested in that kind of stuff? I know a guy who opened one in Ballyhaunis I think, but it did not last long, total non-runner he said ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

clogher71 wrote: »
    Where in Mayo? Would you have a population that would be interested in that kind of stuff? I know a guy who opened one in Ballyhaunis I think, but it did not last long, total non-runner he said ....

Have you seen Ballyhaunis. I dont't think they look after anything in that place except
    Ifor Williams double axeled trailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

its something I would be interested in. but there is so many car washes around you would have to be exceptional to run a good business. Although saying that it is hard to find a carwash that is actually very good. Most just use a sponge to wash the car which is annoying, and then they use the same sponge to clean the wheels and in doing so rub some lovely brake dust in to your nice paint.

if you were to open I would guess most of your income would be from just a bog standard car wash though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mareks1234

Well my first idea was just valet/detail cars on my driveway but there is many factors that would discourage people to go for it
    aswell weather plays major role and would u realy leave your car to some stranger on driveway...
    I am based in Claremorris i also work in Claremorris Aldi :) so at this moment its more like hobby to me and i figure out maybe i can earn a bit of money on something i enjoy doing.
    I stopped using those carwashes after they charge me 7e for job that i wouldnt realy take for free but it was my old car and i need it some what clean ASAP.
    I am not allowed to post any pic or link here so if u would like to see one of my costumer car find me on facebook- Marex Ceplis and just look through timeline pictures see black Seat

Advertisement